Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow your dreams..


When people say "no" I say "yes". When people say "don;t even try it" I say "watch this" When people say your "contridictiing yourself" I say "i'm steering my own life thanks"

I am sixteen and unusual. I love animal rescue and I'm proud of it. Many of my friends don't understand it. Many of my friends don't understand why! I don't do animal rescue just because "I'm a "typical" animal lover"

-------Huh? What is an animal lover  anyways? According to most ordinary people an animal lover is a              person who loves animals (usually household pets) To me an animal lover  is one who love to be around all animal wild and domestic. One who may not want or particuallry favor that animal but will save it's life or keep it in humane conditions. -------

Anyways I do animal rescue because it's the right thing to do. I want to speak up for the ones who don't have a voice. Or the ones that are being kept in small cages in inhumane conditions at "animal mill". I want to stand up and speak for those who are loosing their homes due to deforestation or to any other humanly caused issue. I want to speak for those who are killed daily in shelters. Those who are tossed in the back of garbage trucks simple because they showed too much love. Or the ones who are being beheaded because a humane injection is not in the budget? Or the ones who are being shot at or attacked or any other way an animal is being mistreated and not LOVED.
   Every animal (humans are animal, along with cats, dogs, pigs,  rats, hamsters. tigers, bears, fish, snakes, monkeys..everything) should have love in their life no matter what the species, sex, age, breed, color sexuality, or any other factor. Life needs love in order to survive.
   I do animal rescue because I want to help the cause, rather then sit back and "look in" at the issue. That isn't right.. It's like bulling. If you were to be a bystander in bullying, you are just "looking in on the issue". If you are the victim you are like the animal taking the abuse. If you are the bullyer you are like the one causing the issue and you should be prosecuted.  If you are the one who steps up and helps, you are like the animal rescuer.
  I do animal rescue because i'm addicted. Yes, My name is Brigette H****** and I am on the drug of ANIMAL RESCUE. Animal rescue is very addictive. Do you remember learning about how people become addicted to drugs because of the feeling they get from the drug, like being high? They continue to do that drug because they want to get that high, again? Well if animal rescue was considered a drug.. I'd be considered a drug-addict There are so many different emotions that a very involved animal rescue person goes through. Here are some:

  1. The stress. Any thing in life will give you stress. But you need it to live.
  2. That indescribable feeling when an animal that you have been working with so hard to earn it's trust, FINALLY shows the slightest bit of trust towards you. It's almost like a teacher repeatedly teaching a student a lesson or explaining something, and it finally clocks. Or when a parent has been trying to teach their child how to ride a bike and the child finally does it on their own.
  3. That moment when the aniaml is finally "home", "saved", "out of pain",  "healthy" "is givin love"
  4. LOVE!  The biggest one. Yes love is a super strong word but here is isn't string enough. Love isn't thrown around enough in rescue. How can you no pet a dog asking for love? Yes, asking for love because all he wants to do is be loyal to you even if you beat him. (it's horrible but true!)
Lastly, I do animal rescue because I can't say NO! Can you???
"The eyes never lie......Rescue, Don't buy!"
This fella is no longer alive. He was gassed to death at a kill shelter.
all quotes under the pictures are taken from ------------>>> http://www.facebook.com/harnesslife.org

"Can You walk away from a dog that wants to be loved?"
Obviously people can; This guy was dumped at a kill shelter and KILLED!
I can't walk away from one who wants to be loved. That is why I do animal rescue.

Taken from www.facebook.com/harnesslife.org  Yes Someone did shoot this dog with an arrow. THATS WHY I DO RESCUE! He was rescued. The arrow was removed and luckily JUST missed several organs. He is now happily living with a LOVING family!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment