Thursday, December 8, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

This Christmas I don't want it to be about the gifts I  get. I want it to be about the gifts I give. (No, I don't mean actual presents) This Christmas season I want to give  gifts that are to big to wrap. I want to help the people who need it.. or the animals who need it! 
 Christmas isn't suppose to be about the things you get, it's about the unseen gifts that are given.  I realised this today when I was helping a friend come up with gift idea. This Christmas I want to do three things to give back.
 1.) I want to Help Purrs N' Pups raise $15,000. Yes this IS a lot but a heck of a lot less then $30,000. $30,000 is their vet bill. How? you may ask... well it's from all the animals that get sick and require vet care. You may ask why? Why? only $15,000 dollars that you want to HELP raise? Well the vet, they offered a Christmas Challenge! They offered to cut the bill in half IF we are able to RAISE $15,000 by December 31st 11:59pm. The vet along with us wants to help Purrs N' Pups Animal Rescue to start off without a vet bill debt for 2012!! This is truly a once in a life time thing. Go to any rescue and ask how many times that has happened. I am sure they will tell you NEVER!! Please Help me Help PURRS N' PUPS ANIMAL RESCUE raise this MONEY! If donate you will get a tax deduction receipt!! PLEASE! Help my Christmas wish come true!!
2.)I would love to volunteer at an animal shelter in my area on Sundays to help walk and socialize some dogs. 
3.) I want to foster a pregnant, pit bull, or any other dog that is larger and is in URGENT need of rescuing.

Forget the IPhone I wanted... I want these gifts!! They are so much more meaningful to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment