Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks! (The only Holiday you can say backwards and it be the definition of the Holiday)

Happy Thanksgiving and May God Bless you In many ways!

I wanted to dedicate a post to all that I am thankful for in the past year, so here it goes:

Thank Your for my family, with out them I would have the support I so desperately need,

Thank you for my Friends, without them I would have no reason to life.

Thank you to our Armed forces who have served or are serving Our country currently. I disagree with war but I am so thankful for your sacrifices to help keep people you don't even know safe!

Thank you for Bella. She is my first K9 family member and has changed my life in so many ways. I love her so much and am so thankful for her. With out her I would never have been inspired to help other animals live her. She is my TRUE BEST FRIEND and I love every moment I have with her.

Thank you for Molly. Without her I would never laugh EVERY day. I may have never woken up from being unconscious and I would never know how strong LOVE truly can be.

Thank you for time. Without it I would never be able to save all the dogs I have.

Thank you for school. Although I say I hate it or that it's pointless I am thankful for it. It gives time to plan what I will do and how I will approach my next steps. I have no idea when I will find time to do this when i Graduate!

Thank you for Pups@Play. With out it I wouldn't have a job and I wouldn't be able to pay Molly's vet bills or save for a car and hours. I also wouldn't be able to give Molly the socialization she so desperately craves. I am also thankful for ALL of the people I have meet there. They are all wonderful people and have big hearts.

Thank you for my mostly healthy body, With out it I wouldn't be able to save as many lives.

Thank you for life. Thank you for my live and thank you for the lives of animals!

Thank you for My house. I can't imagine the lives of the homeless.

Thanks You for Park Swim. Without swim I would never be in shape.

Thank you for EVERYTHING I have and have not mentioned. It has all helped to shape me into the person I am today and has helped me solve the many challenges I have had in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment