Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I believe....

This Picture doesn't really have anything to do with this post, I just felt like posting a picture.
God Pushes us in ways we never thought would happen Although the saying is "Sometimes for better and sometimes for worse...." I believe God always pushes us for the better. The things HE pushes us into may seem hard to believe that they are for the better, but they are. Everything HE pushes us to do has a meaningful life lesson that we may or may not learn. The closer attention you pay to HIS lesson the more you will get out of it.
     I truly believe that the night I passed out was not caused by any medical reason but as a lesson that God desperately  wanted me to understand.  Before I completely "knocked out" I last remember Molly crying.  When I woke up Molly had her head on my chest, and Gillian(a foster dog at the time) was licking my face through her crate.  I honestly thought that I had the worse thing every and stated complaining about it to everyone. I later found a blog. On this blog a mother had written about her family's life. This past year had by far the worse possible news ever; Her FOUR year old Daughter, Lucy had been diagnosed with Cancer in February.  The mother has written about the ups-and the downs of their journey. After reading this BlogPage I have learned that you should be happy for what you have, and that there will always be someone better then you and someone worse then you.
     It may sound silly I learned this through my Concussion, but I did! God had me pass out, fall and hit my head so had the time to figure this out.
     I have also been starting to become more confident in more thing that I have been doing after reading Ashley Owen Hill's Rescue's Blog. She has started to become an inspiration to me and has been teaching me to become my full potential no matter what anyone say. Now, yes I know, I know, I knew that before, BUT now, yeah NOW I'm actually applying this into my life. I have bigger dreams for my self and I can take a stand for what I believe in.
    These past couple months I have started to believe in God more. I have started to pray more. I'm not sure what religion I am or if I want to declare my self as one but I now can say I believe in a God. I believe that HE does play an important role in our life. But I still do not know If I believe in heaven or hell. I do however believe in peace. I believe that everyone should be grateful for what they have and help the ones who need it. I believe that if you show hate you will live a shorter miserable life because of it.  I believe that every one should be treated equally and that everyone has the full potential to be something great, but God is the one who picks the people that will succeed and strive to do better no matter how far they have gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment