Friday, October 14, 2011

I


I...

am an animal rescuer.
am allergic to almost every animal
am sixteen years old.
am not the smartest person.
.
ignor my stress from school to save just one more animal
ignor when my parents say "no more fosters"
ignor the comments theat try to hold me back
ignor my allergies for my love of animals

save dogs from death row.
save dogs from inhumane situations
save dogs who are unwantes
save dogs who are "strays"
save dogs that were made "by accident"
save dogs from sick people
save dogs that others normal turn their back on
save dogs that NEED me
save dogs who don't know why they are where they are
save lives.

try my best
try to do all i say i will
try to make everyone happy


love to volunteer.
love Bella Abby Hilman
love Molly Sage Hillman
love supportive people in my life
love people who I know I can talk to and will tell the harsh truth even tho they don't want to
love postive people
love people who say "You won't achive that"
love animal rescue
love the feeling that you get when you prove people wrong
love wildlife animals
love pitbulls


have a pitbull
have a beagle
have 3 guinea pigs
have so little time to do all I want
have a few people who understand.
have many goals in life.
have so many things to do
have different piororites then most people my age

will be an animal control officer
will have a house of my own
will have a large property
will have goats
will save to lives of animals in need
will be an animal disaster volunteer
will up speak for the ones who can't

A few thing I, am, save, willl do, have, love, ignor, and, try.


No comments:

Post a Comment