Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Concussion

So, Whats New With me???
   Well, I have a foster dog! :) Her name is Gillian. Her name was previously Ears/Pebbles. She is such a good dog for being in a kennel for 98% of her life. She isn't house trained yet but she gets closer each day. She is Pretty smart. She learned "Sit" "Come" and "Down" In just one week. She has learned new manners as well. She is almost perfect on a leash. No Pulling!! YAY! She also takes treaks very gently and is good around little kids. She LOVES to give kisses and doesn't want.'t to harm anyone. She LOVES to play play play with other dogs. Although she will settle down when the other dog does or there are no dogs around. She loves to just come sit by you! She is great around Guinea pigs, and birds but prefers no cats, as she may play a little to rough with them, but she means no Harm!!! Gillian is such a great dog and I hope she finds a home soon!! :) Please pass this write up along if you know anyone looking for a dog. She is about 7mths old is I think she is a Lab Corgi mix.
Gillian: Black Labrador Retriever, Dog; Andover, NJ
Isn't she Adorable?????




Hmmm. Let's see... Oh yeah Concussion..

Well I woke up early Saturday morning (like 2:30am) and was awake for about 15 minutes because the rash on my hand was SO itchy I couldn't sleep.  I decided to get up to just run my hand under some HOT water. When I was standing at the sink in the kitchen I started to get SUPER hot, and SUPER DIZZY I quickly, shut the water off. I put some peroxided on my rash to take the itch away. (I was desperate) I closed the peroxided and put it on the counter (so i thought..i really drooped it in the sink and it all split)
Next, I walked back to my room, about half way back I couldn't see. Not because it was dark, but because I just like couldn't see everything was black Even in the light. I ended up in my grandmothers room when I banged my head on her wall and windowsill. I don't know why i was in there. In fact I didn't even realise it until a few minutes after I hit my head. I'm not sure if i passed out.
 After I realised where I was I quickly got up, got out and closed the door. I walked to my room and I'm almost 100% sure I passed out. I fell on the floor, smashing my head on my hardwood floors and on the dog cage. OUCH!! I remember hitting my head. and maybe falling asleep. and waking up to Molly laying on my stomach and Gillian licking me through the crate....
When I woke up... I couldn't move. I felt almost like I Had died? It was soo scared. The I cried. I got up and went to my bed! FINALLY!! LOL and i just laid there Crying. For at least 20 minutes. I didn't want to go back to sleep and I didn't want to wake my mom up.  But eventually I texted my mom. and she came. But I remember i just couldn't stop crying. She debated about going to the ER but decided to just bring me to the doctors in the AM.
And so i went to the doctors and was told i have a concussion.

I still went to adoptions on Saturday. I still didn't get my puppies. :( and I still went to school Monday and Today.
My Brain hurts, my head hurt, I'm dizzy, and tired, and extremely irritable and i just can't help it. I am super sensitive to noise. and I sometimes have a hard time remembering what I was just doing saying and what I learned in school.   THIS SUCKS!!





No comments:

Post a Comment