Friday, October 21, 2011

Concussion Update!!!!!

So, on October 1st I fainted and hit my head. Not Once but twice! I now have a concussion. Today is the Twenty-first and I STILL have most symptoms of it! :( I have been going to doctors every week! It's been kinda crazy, but its involved a LOT of Red Mango! :)  I went to the Concussion and Sports Center Monday, they Sent me to the neurologist, because they wanted to check for a seizure. (i really didn't like them. To much to explain) On Tuesday I had that appointment. They told me I needed and MRI and an EEG. They also are sending me to the cardiologist. because they want to make sure my heart didn't stop. I haven't had that appointment yet, but I am sure I will be getting an EKG. (i think that's what it is) I also went to the dermatologist I have eczema. YAY! NOT! But at least it is something! :) I am being treated with a high prescription cream. It is helping!

At times I just want to cry and I get so mad. All of this is starting to break me. But talking Helped. I talked to one of my FAVORITE teachers today! She really knows how to cheer me up. I really wish she was my teacher this year, because I barely get to talk to her, but whatev. But talking to her really help! :)

Other then my Concussion Issues, my Puppies are growing and growing! They don't look to much like bears anymore! I will be naming them the first 5 letters in the Greek alphabet. :) I would post pictures. But I am on my mom's computer because I didn't feel like fighting with mine.

I have also been reading a blog. It is a mother who blogs. Her daughter was diagnosed with cancer in February. She has blog her journey through out it. When I read it, I remember how lucky I am to only have a concussion. Her little 5 year old has cancer! Thank goodness she is doing well from her chemo. but  she had to fight for her life! Her little girl is so strong, so is the little girl's big sister! (if you type in "Go Lucy Go" in google you should come to her blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment