Thursday, August 11, 2011

Speckles

I haven't been on here in a while!!
  Last week I was house sitting for some wonderful people! :) I Love their Dog Ewing! He was soo good! At night he would come cuddle with you..and I loved that! :) He also taught Molly some new tricks! YAY! Ones I've been trying to teach her FOREVER!!! Thank Ewing!! This week I am Dog/rabbit/fish/bird sitting for a family! The rabbit is very friendly!!!! And during the day I have been taking my neighbor's dog scout for a midday walk and playtime with Molly! Molly Sure Loves it! Oh and I also have a new foster Puppy!! His name is Speckles! He is missing two toes on one of his back paws!It's sooo odd!! He is such a lover he just wants to be held! He is gonna be a big dog! He is a pointer mix! *ithink* He is white with tons of black speckles! and a black head. So adorable!

I love you Speckles! You'll never know how much I Loved you!! you were a great dog!!!

I have been looking sooo forwards to my vacation!!! I'm going  to OBX! SOOO EXCITED! I'm going with my neighbors and their family and friends! There will be a 12 year old and a 6 year old going too!  :) I can't wait! House on the beach with a huge pool, and hot tub!!! oh boy i can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment