Saturday, August 13, 2011

Made No sence..But it was a dream

THIS IS MY ODDD DREAM FROM LASTNIGHT!!! Here it goes:

So I was at Woff's N' Whiskers but it was in a differnt spot and it was a daycare for kids..not dogs. There was this group of guys just chilln' there washing cars..yes cars. They were all super hot but such jerks. There was also another pretty good looking guy. He would have been a bit cuter if her lost a few pounds and cut his care and had a bit less acne. But if his face cleared up a tad and he cut his hair.. I'd date him.. Okay back to the dream! So after I talked to Jen and Alissa at Woofs N' Whiskers I walked to this Walmart like store but it wasn't walmart. It wasn;t nearlly as clean as walmart. i went to get school supplies..and those jerky guys followed me there. For some reason I went o go look at babydolls..Those jerks were down that isle before me!! and there was this three pack of dolls (the dolls were next to the coke) Those guys got the dlls and tied them on top of their car. For somereason I got supre duper mad at them for this and chased them on foot. The drove to the car wash the ownner told them that they couldn't go through and stopped the carwash \. Then those jerks locked him up. and pressed the button to start the carwash and I ran  in after those dolls. I got really badly hurt on my head and was alll brused and cut up. I took the car and somethinig about 36 hours I was going to finally pass out from getting hit sohard??? i think?? Then I went back to Woofs N Whiskers and Alissa was like OMGOSH your injury was worse than mine are you okay and being soo nice..and JEN on the other hand...she was MAD at me! She was like "why were you at that scuzzy store anyways you know i don't like you going there. your luck you didn't die." and i kept trying to tell her but she wouldn't listen so I ran acroos the street and passed out in the middle nearly got hit by a car. The next thing I remember was being in a science class and katie grumka was teaching it. And Joe steff was my lab partner and he didn't get that i was soo confused and my head hurt and i didn't remeber what was going on. (this is a very confussing dream ..i know) Next the science teacher came in MR. D and i tryed to tell him what happeded but Nicole R pushed me to the ground and I hit my head again! Then I woke up!

I reallly remembered a lot of detail from that dream! i AM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FIX MY  GRAMMER, spelling  or all the random capps... sorry tooo lazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment