Thursday, August 18, 2011

Encouragement from the stranger at the gym

Today I went to the gym with my friend Kristy <3 (her last name is heart) We had soo much fun swimming! :) While I was starting my work out I swam a 50 (pretty fast too I was soo proud) I realised I forgot to put my cap on. I began to put it on and a Stranger said to me "Don't you put your cap on before you get your hair wet?.. I don't know how you girl's wear those! i'm lucky i'm wearing goggle!" After I swam a 100 of breaststroke, he asked me if I was on a swim team. I replied " I just joined my this year, well this past school year and I was like the WORST on the team so I decide to come here to practice" He told me " you gotta start somewhere. When I was in highschool I had always wanted to do (i forget what sport) but I never did! i really regret it. I didn't do it because I was afraid i'd be the worst. But i'm happy you did try out and become a part of the team. You'll only get better and I see you want to get better!"
 He really made my day after a few laps more we started talking some more.. He was a very nice!
Thank You Stranger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment