Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finger Lakes!!!

So we arrived yesterday at finger lakes. There are nine of us! I'm having a great time. Carly, Mikey, & I all share a room. It a pretty big room!!
Today the three of us went in the lake, carly and I picked out a lot of the brush in the lake. There is a TON!!!!!!! of it!!! Its kinda gross to Hahah!!
We also went fishing??? Well sorta kinda? Mire like played with the fishing poles! Lol! Carly and I also went in the Kayack! We had fun but she got tired so we went back! :)

Omgosh and the view is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I will post pictures when I get home unless I figure out how to post them from my iPod. The deck looks right out to the beautiful clear lake, but there are just the right amount of trees!

I just took a relaxing jaccuzzi with Carly. Them we went and took a shower! ( all in bathing suits). I'm sitting n the coach now relaxing :) well I'm going to go find my phone! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment