Saturday, July 30, 2011

I WAS excited for school now i'm NOT

I have been ready for school to start since the last day of school! (weird right??) I LOVED my sophmore year soo mcuh!! It was great a wonderful schedule! I loved it. I liked all of my teachers! It was such a good school year!!!  I wish I could stay in my sophmore year forever!!
  I got my schedule today! I HATE IT!! and why couldn't they give us our teachers!! Like I wanna know if i should switch out of home ec or not but i can't decide! What if i have a really good teacher now and I go and switch and I have a bad teacher... Or what if i have a bad teacher but don't switch! UGH!!! I don't know what to do! I would love to take Spanish 3 and maybe go to spain! ugh!!! And i don't like how my gym switches!!! UGH WP your making me soo mad!! Why couldn't you keep it the same... Freshman should have to deal with only have to chose one elective.. They didn't get to choose any in middle school?? Why not just leave it how it is! Why do the freashmen even nbeed this stupid class they should have it in middle school! Nobody else has ever had it and look how well they all turned out!? Or are you calling us all dumb? Usally by high school people have their own study habbits anyways! Or just let the frshmen have to choose one elective! Really! any why give them the good teachers!! Give em the mean/annoying ones! At this point i wish i could just be done with school! I know im geetting all worked up over nothing I can fix and its not to big a deal but i'm really annoyed and miss my old teachers and classes sooo much!!! Right down Guidnce Department and whoever else makes the schedules and who ever came up with the STUPID freshmen class! I STONGE STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY STRONGLY DISLIKE YOU! Like I said i would soo just drop out of school if i didn't want to have a good life sooo badly!! or not even a good life caz id be able to... more soo caz i need a roof over my head!!! UGH and i just found out i dont have lunch with my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment