Friday, July 8, 2011

:)

So The past few days have been GREAT! I've had so much fun!
 On Wednesday, I went to the Zoo with one of my good friends Kristy. IT was a lot of fun, but very HOT! We had fun running around on the playground even though we are toobig for most of the stuff. It brought back a ton of memories!  :) There was this one goat there and it was Beautiful! I wanted to take it home!

On Thursday I was surprised and was taken down the shore with my big sister. We had a BLAST its was great to spend time together! It had been a while! The water was chilly untill you went under. The waves were hudge and at one point the wave had overpowered me and had me all twisted up! We also went on the boardwalk. We got a dress and some candy...and of course fried oreos!! (Love those things)  We got home late that night and relised I was BURNT! :/.. But thats okay I still had a great day!

Today I volunteered some time at the kennel! It was nice, because I hadn't been there in a while! When my mom came to pick me up she brought Molly and Bella! It was soo cool to have them there!.. They both got a bath! YAY!

Tomorrow I have adoptions for my rescue group! I'm looking fowards to it, but i'm so tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment