Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cape Cod

So i'm in cape cod for the week! I was finally able to bring a friend up. Yay! I love the friend I brought! And I don't regret bringing her in any way! But in a way i wish she was 't my sisters friend as well as mine! I didn't know her friend. It didn't reAlly bother me at first... But now that I'm getting to know her friend and talk to her my sister is starting to get moody and she doesn't even want me to talk to her! What? Am I suppose to just be atoms her and make it always or be rude??? Ugh and my mom is mad at me for no reason... What the heck man?? Anyways...

I am having so much fun! We have been to the beach a few times! It was nice! The weather has been great! It was rainy yesterday but we had fun anyways! We went to p-town. And the other day we rented a boat, the water was VERY rough! I didn't enjoy the boat! Too bumpy! Oh n Chatham has been fun!! :) well watching dr phill update later

No comments:

Post a Comment