Friday, July 1, 2011

I wanna Be an Animal Control Officer

I'm always dreaming about my future. I'm always planning it!  I want to be an Animal Control Officer. I know you don't get paid to much. And you usually start out part time but It's what I want to do. I already know I love it! I like how each day you never know what your calls Will be and each day brings new challenges. It's interesting! In NJ you have to be 18 to take the certification courses. I really want to take those course as soon as possible after I turn 18. The only issue would be that the course are usually weekdays during May and June.... I'm still in school. I'm not sure my High school would allow me to miss 7 days of school. But maybe because it is a college course? I also would like to take other classes/certifications during the year and possibly  the online class at Rutgers to help better my career for animal control.  I'd also like to take the basic course for managing kennels and shelters. that is a three day course.... My school would never let me miss that much school...and I'd really like to get certified asap!!! Plus I also have to take the animal cruelty investigates..... The only real reason I am going to college is to have a back up plan and gain more knowledge on animal health..... (vet tech)..But if I could I deff. just become aco!

No comments:

Post a Comment