Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Is Almost here!

Tomorrow is my last Final for school!! I can't believe I'm going to be a junior next year!!! I feel Like yesterday I was In Elementary School! I didn't study for any of my Finals! yikes! I know it's gonna hurt me but I just CAN'T focus on school any longer! I feel so distant from the animal rescue I volunteer with! I used to be more involved! But this school year I really didn't put as much time in to the rescue as I would have liked!
Recall on Sophomore Year:
-got my GPA up! woohoo!
- made Honor roll all year!! :)
-Got the Prudential Spirit Award
-saved ONLY (it's usually more)  35 dogs/puppies
-Adopted my Very on Puppy for my Birthday! Molly Sage<3
-Joined Park Swim (and really enjoyed it...even tho i stunk!)
-Made a few new friends
-Witnessed a dog's c-section(SO AWESOME)
-Went on a ride-along for ACO
-Had a Sweet 16 Party!!!
-Turned 16
-got my permit
-bottle fed Kittens(..i'm allergic)
WOW what a year! :)

Only 2 more days of waking up at 7am! YAY! And only one more test! Of course geometry! ugh! I did horrible on my midterm! :/ I'd try to go to sleep now.. But my younger sister is having a sleepover(lucky her her last day of school was today), and her friends are SOOO loud!..Ha
Well My computer is dying anyways.. so Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment