Thursday, June 23, 2011

Emma

Emma is my foster dog. I met her Saturday when I was volunteeri at thekennel for my rescue group. She came fom a shelter in Va where she was due to be put to sleep. Pnp( the rescue group I work with) had teachers her days before she was due to be put to sleep for no reason. When I met her last Saturday she had been in the rescue for only one week. She was alone and scard in her run! She was Shamir and whimpering! It broke my heart. I decided to take her out to walk her... She wouldn't walk....not even stand she just payed there!!! I begged my parent to let me take her! I did! It took her a few days but she now walks eats sands and drinks in front of people! She will even way her tail and come to you when shknow you! She really is in need of a good home!! Hopefully Saturday will bring her luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment