Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So my life has been a tad crazy the last few weeks. I don't even know where to start....

 So I'll start off from Seneca, my new bird!
 While I was on vacation in the finger lakes, we had gone out for the day on a tour of the lake. When we go back to the house Michael and Judy had been chilling out on the deck watching a bird Michael called the "Albino Dove."  It was a beautiful bird! It t landing on a dead tree about half way down the back yard. Later that night while we were eating dinner the bird kept flying closer and closer and closer. It eventually flew right over the umbrella of the tables and back on the tree. After about the third time of doing that I stopped watching and took a bite of my food. When all of the sudden, the bird landed on my head. I froze for about 15 seconds to think about hat just happened, and if it really had happened. After all the pictures of the bird i walked inside to help clean up after dinner. We had left the door open; the bird followed me in. I next called my mother to ask if i could keep the newly named bird, Seneca, if she wasn't claimed before we left........ And well you can guess what happened from there :)


A few days after coming home from vacation, I started emailing some places about a part time job. Most places said that they were not hiring right now... :( But the one place that there may be a possible job is at Pups @ Play in Livingston. It is a new doggy day care the actually just opened for business yesterday! It is a bran new place! It looks amazing! Unfortunately, because it is so new the Women was not looking to hire, but she did say I could volunteer! And I jumped at that opportunity! She says she  plans on hiring me part time once the business picks up! I hope that is soon! I start my volunteering On Monday!!!

Lastly, I started school. Ugh!!! I am not looking forwards to this school year! I miss my sophomore teachers and schedule!! It was perfect! This year I have had my schedule changes twice already! The good part is I have a great Spanish teacher..(actually I love all the Spanish teachers!!) and a great...well that's about it! I loved the people in my classes last year! And this year I have more of my friends in my classes, but... I'm going to miss the friends from last year! Everyone says they hated their Junior year..and I'm starting to see why...and i mean the work not everything else! Teacher are really starting to prepare us for our futures. It's kinda neat in a way but In another way I hate it!! I liked being the little baby freshman and sophomores! now I'm an upperclassman.. it'soo strange! to think in like another two school years I will never see most of the people I've known since kindergarten ever again!!  Anyways, I do not LOVE school as much as i did last year but it's tolerable!

PS Bleow is Molly and her Boyfriend Ewing!! :)

And this is Molly's Biological sister Rosemary AKA Roxi!!! Her ownners Love her SOOOOOO much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment