Monday, October 10, 2011

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!!!..maybe

Well, Yesterday I went Apple Picking with my sisters and mother! We had a pretty good day!! :) My favorite apples are the golden Delicious! :) So YUMMY In my Tummy!!!!LMAO

After Apple picking yesterday we went to TGIF. Is it me or is every single TGIF's service slow???? There wasn't  really anyone there either!! UGH! I was getting so mad! Ever since my concussion i can't stand people... Animals.on the other hand...as long as they aren't barking i don't mind them!!
And my frustration.. oh my!! I get frustrated so easily!! it's so hard to not get frustrated these days!!!

and worse of all.......NO SWIMMING!!! :( I'm so sad!!
But I've got some pups to cheer me up!!

Aren't the just so adorable!!!


this is momma!! Suggestions for names??


they look like litte Bears!

Never wake sleeping babbies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment